Its hard to get up in the morning and think of making something new for breakfast everyday. Something which should be easy, simple, quick, hassle-free and should be tasty at the same time. OMG!! So many adjectives at one go….is it possible??. Yes it is. So here is a recipe which will fulfill our wish.
- Wheat flour – 3/4 cup
- Besan – 1/4 cup
- Ginger (grated) – 1tsp
- Onion (chopped) – 1 (medium size)
- Carrot (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Red bell peppers (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Chopped green chili – 2-3
- Ajwain (Carom seeds) – 1tsp
- Cumin (Jeera) powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Vegetable oil – 1tbsp
- Salt – 2tsp
- Water – 1cup (as required to make a thick batter)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a thick batter.
2. Heat a non-stick tawa on a medium heat . Grease it with a little bit of oil. Take some batter and spread it evenly into a round shape.
3. Let it cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Pour a little bit of oil around the pancake. Once the bottom is cooked, flip over and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes or till both the sides are done.
4. Likewise, prepare the rest of the pancakes with the remaining batter.
Ready to serve
Serve the hot savory pancakes with your favorite chutney or your own tomato ketchup.
Start your day with a healthy and tasty breakfast.
Please like, share and comment if you like my dish.